Software Engineer Intern | Adobe Document Sign [May 2023 - Aug 2023]
- Ranked in Top 5 Intern Projects
- Building the bulk contract features including bulk signing, and enabling sign field detection for 100k+ contracts at once.
- Developed a AI-powered smart search based on document similarity and capturing longer range contexts to autoselect agreements in bulk. The new feature save the user time by 77.3% and is integrated to Acrobat Suite and Document Cloud.
Associate, Software Engineer | GS Electronic Trading Platforms Tech [Jan 2022 - July 2022]
- Built and managed nanosecond latency trading systems for large volume stocks and options flow worth billion dollars for 1000+ institutional clients.
- Developed a tool using Java to effectively distribute short sell locates to clients, increasing daily trade volume by 35%.
- Drove initiatives with external vendors in US exchange connectivity space to enhance trade liquidity with darkpools.
Analyst, Software Engineer | GS Electronic Trading Platforms Tech [Jun 2019 - Dec 2021]
- Managed load capacity planning and effectively redesigned the order management system (C++) to cut latency by 40%.
- Designed an ML/NLU based chatbot for traders to answer queries from traders, reducing human dependence by 60%.
- Qualified Chartered Financial Analyst Level 1 exam (Top 10%) to hone functional competencies and upskill juniors.
Summer Analyst Intern | GS Electronic Trading Platforms Tech [May 2018 - July 2018]
- Interned in the GS Electronic Trading team to create a web based monitoring solution using Python, Flask, Shell.
- The app curated all host related information from single API and performs health check for hosts to enhance the resiliency.
Sandrock e-Securities Pvt. Ltd.
Software Trainee [May 2016 - Jun 2016]
- Developed an android mobile application using java, that allows remote monitoring for security threats and risk assessment.
- This internal visualization tool allowed an intuitive understanding of complex information security issues for end users.